Stationary & Mobile Type
|Model||ADM 45||ADM 50||ADM 60|
|Capacity||40-60 TPH||60-90 TPH||90-120 TPH|
Salient Features Stationary Plant:
- Easy Operation and Less maintenance.
- Designed for the International Market.
- Modern Drum Mix Technology.
- Proper Asphalt Coating and saving.
- Proper Drying and Homogeneous Mixing of Aggregate.
- Less Fuel Consumption.
- Continuous Electronic Belt weighing system with Load cell.
- SCADA / PLC based control panel with online print out facility.
- Schneider make HMI with touch screen.
Salient Features of Mobile Plants
- Easy to Operate
- Modular Design For Transport
- Completely Pre Wired Get set and Go
- No Civil Works Massive saving
- SCADA / PLC Based control Panel with online print out facility.
- Complete chassis with wheel Hub axle assembly in chassis with Drum Front rear break kaman patta Air tank landing gear king pin wheel rims, tyres.
Latest Searches of Asphalt Drum Mix Plant
- asphalt drum mix plant price in india
- Best asphalt drum mix plant manufacturers
- mobile asphalt drum mix plant Price
- Top batch plant vs drum mix plant
- Top hot mix plant for road construction
- Best asphalt hot mix plant
- mobile asphalt plant price
- Best asphalt drum mix plant
- asphalt drum mix plant process
|MODEL||ADM – 20||ADM – 45||ADM – 60||ADM – 90||ADM – 120||ADM – 150|
|CAPACITY RANGE (TPH)*||15 to 20||30 to 45||45 to 60||60 to 90||90 to 120||120 to 150|
|Insulatin (Cerawool in mm)||25||25||25||25||25||25|
|Exhauster (CFM) Burner||5500||7500||10500||14500||18500||22500|
|No of Bins||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Bin Capacity (MT)||8||8||11||11||13||13|
|Belt Feeder width (mm) Gathering||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Conveyor width (mm)||600||600||600||600||600||600|
|Conveyor Width (mm)||600||600||600||600||600||600|
|Conveyor width (mm)||600||600||600||600||600||600|
|Loadout Height (m)||3.2||3.2||3.2||3.2||3.2||3.2|
|Hopper Capacity (kg)||800||800||800||1000||1000||1000|
|Drum Drive (HP)||10||15||20||30||40||60|
|Bin Feeder Hopper (HP)||4 x 2||4 x 2||4 x 2||4 x 2||4 x 3||4 x 2|
|Gathering Conveyor (HP)||3||5||5||5||7.5||7.5|
|Slinger Conveyor (HP) Vibratory||3||5||5||5||7.5||7.5|
|Screen (HP) Loadout Conveyor||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|(HP) Hydraulic Powerpack (HP)||3||5||0||0||7.5||7.5|
|Bitumon (Asphalt) Pump (HP)||2||2||2||2||5||5|
|Rotary Valve (HP)||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Dryer Automatic Burner||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|Fuel Pump (HP)||2||2||2||2||3||5|
|Hot Oil Pump (HP)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Capacity (MT)||15||15||15||20||20||15 x2|
|Insulation (Glasswool in mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|TOTAL CONNECTED LOAD LOAD (KVA)||80||100||120||135||220||300|
The 60-120 TPH plants are supplied with a low maintenance cradle type drum drive. The auto lubrication system ensures proper and adequate lubrication on the chain drive thereby ensuring long years of trouble free service. Optionally a four wheel friction drive, which is a standard on the 150 TPH and higher models, can be supplied.
Specially treated sprockets, trust wheels, trunion rings and trunion rollers, engineered precisely for flawless and trouble free dryer drum rotation, ensures unlimited productivity.
THERMO DRUM The drying and mixing unit of the asphalt plant demands complex flight design and heat transfer technology. With its continuous R & D and incorporation of the latest design up- gradations. Aaspa thermo drum is miles ahead of competition. The Aaspa thermo drum unit follows a triple heat transfer system that ensures a total transfer of heat to the aggregates translating into higher productivity and lower fuel consumption. The heat is transferred to the aggregates using the conductive, convective and radiation techniques. The unique flight design ensures total heat transfer, a through mixing & coating, lower emissions and prevention of bitumen oxdation
Thermo drum burner is the heart of the entire system hence its efficiency, ease of serviceabillity etc. are most important factors
- Two stage high & low
- Capacity to reduce the moisture up to 0.5% and achieve 180 Deg. Celsius for aggregate.
- Able to use LDO / FO / Diesel as fuel.
- Nozzle cleaning is possible during running condition.
- Fully automation operation.
Cold Aggregate Bin Feeder Unit
Bitumen Heating & Storage Tanks
Fully insulated double walled tank is equipped with separated high – pressure electronic burner for heating the Asphalt and control unit capable of metering and spraying required quantity of bitumen at specified temperature.
The positive displacement jacketed Asphalt pump coupled with reduction gearbox and variable speed motor is provided with hot oil circulating system.
All the Asphalt carrying pipelines are hot oil jacketed and thoroughly Insulated with asbestos tape.
- External insulation with ceramic wool and covered with suitable thick sheet.
- Tested tube nest for diathermic oil circulation.
- Thermic duct, manhole, lifting hooks, breather pipe.
- Electronic high-pressure jet burner.
- Heavy duty jacketed Asphalt pump
Pollution Control Unit
PCU Series is a venture type high effectively wet dust collector that maintains the required environmental standards in specified areas. The extreme turbulence type venture design ensures a very good entrapping of the dust laden exhaust gas, large stainless steel spray nozzles provide a dog free operation and assure minimum water make-up requirements. The adjustable venture throat permits “fine tuning” to get optimum cleaning efficiency to meet specific plant operating requirements.
Fully computerized control cabin with AC on board electrical power control console, distribution switch board, fully automatic process and sequence controls are a standard on all Aaspa DM series plants.
A user Friendly software gives you total reliability and ensures top notch performance.
Fail proof power interlocks and auto process controls. Online fault detection, Online printing facility Provisions to print, store and edit production details, mix proportions. etc. Display of all process control parameters, Auto I manual operation. The control is equipped with function keys and numeric keys and does not require special skills for operation.