SOME FEATURES OF AASPA AKM-60
- AASPA AKM-60 Extrusion Type Kerb Paver Machine works on the extrusion principle, in which concrete is fed into the hopper and forced through a mould to form therequiredshape.
- AKM – 60 KERB PAVER that can extrude is excess of 550 lin. mts. of kerbing per day at a sensible capital cost and withasmall crew of semi-skilled labour.
- AKM-60 is designed for laying up to 550 mm height and 700 mmwidth.
- The machine does not employ vibration, but achieves compaction by a ramming mechanism which forces the concrete into the specially designed mould attached to theprimaryunit.
- The machine has no powered wheels – forward propulsion results from the opposite reaction to the rammingaction.
- Quick – change mould design.
- Automatic sensor for steering and height controls that follow reference line
- The flexibility mounted 16 hp petrol engine / 10 hp diesel engine drives the ruggedly designed ram operating mechanism and hydraulic pump.
- All top side covers are removable for ease of service.
- A small crew can successfully operate SKM-60.
- Production depends on crew size and outputs of up to 1000 lin. Mts. Per day have beenachieved.
- AKM-60 is at multiple project sites with a variety of kerbing applications, supported by the team of experts fromsiddhivinayak& performingtothe full satisfaction of the customers
|Engine||16 HP Petrol / 10HP Diesel engine|
|Steering Control||Auto / Manul|
|Height Control||Auto / Manul|
|Drives||Main Drive – 5/8″ Pitch Duplex Chain / Hydraulics – V Belt|
|Compaction Method||By Ramming Mechanism|
|Minimum Radius Of Kerb||2.4 mtr|
|Laying Speed||60 to 70 mtr / hour|
|Slump Range||Zero Slump|
|Details Of Vibrator||Nil|
|Fuel Consumption||Petrol Engine :- 3.5 ltrs/hour & Diesel Engine :- 1.5 ltrs/hour|
|Accuracy||3 To 5 mm|
|Length ( Without Mould )||1945 mm|
|Length ( With Mould )||2710 mm|
|Weight With Mould||915 kgs|
|Material Feeding ( Concrete )||By Transit Mixer or a Flat Bed Trusk ( Tractor Trolley )|
|Charge Hopper Capacity||0.21 m3|
|Moulds||M. S. Moulds to Customer Specification|
|Accessories||String line assembly , Finishing Tools|