- AASPA AKM-100 Extrusion Type Kerb Paver Machine works on the extrusion principle, in which concrete is fed into the hopper and forced through a mould to form the required shape.
- AKM – 100 KERB PAVER that can extrude is excess of 550 lin. mts. of kerbing per day at a sensible capital cost and with a small crew of semi-skilled labour.
- AKM-100 is designed for laying up to 550 mm height and 700 mm width.
- The machine does not employ vibration, but achieves compaction by a ramming mechanism which forces the concrete into the specially designed mould attached to the primary unit.
- The machine has no powered wheels – forward propulsion results from the opposite reaction to the ramming action.
- Quick – change mould design.
- Automatic sensor for steering and height controls that follow reference line
- The flexibility mounted 16 hp petrol engine / 10 hp diesel engine drives the ruggedly designed ram operating mechanism and hydraulic pump.
- All top side covers are removable for ease of service.
- A small crew can successfully operate AKM-100.
- Production depends on crew size and outputs of up to 1000 lin. Mts. Per day have been achieved.
- AKM-100 is at multiple project sites with a variety of kerbing applications, supported by the team of experts from AASPA & performing to the full satisfaction of the customers.
|Kerb Laying Capacity||Minimum : 700 mm (W) X 550 mm (H)*|
|Engine||16 HP Petrol / 10 HP Diesel Engine|
|Steering Control||Auto / Manual|
|Height Control||Auto / Manual|
|Drives||Main Drive- 5/8″ Pitch Duplex Chain / Hydraulics- V Belt|
|Compaction Method||By Ramming Mechanism|
|Minimum Radius Of Kerb||2.4 mtr|
|Laying Speed||60 to 70 mtr Ihour|
|Slump Range||Zero Slump|
|Details Of Vibrator||Nil|
|Fuel Consumption||Petrol Engine:- 3.5 ltrs/hour & Diesel Engine:- 1.5 ltrs/hour|
|Accuracy||3 To 5 mm|
|Length ( Without Mould )||1945 mm|
|Length ( With Mould )||2710mm|
|Weight With Mould||915 kgs|
|Material Feeding ( Concrete )||By Transit Mixer or a Flat Bed Trusk ( Tractor Trolley)|
|Charge Hopper Capacity||0.21 m3|
|Moulds||M. S. Moulds to Customer Specification|
|Accessories||String line assembly, Finishing Tools|