AASPA Asphalt Batch Mix Plants are designed keeping in mind asphalt contractor expectations on investment. These plants comply with international environment regulations. The batch plant is ideal when a large number of different mixes have to be made with accurate proportioning and homogenous blending. Easy to calibrate and rugged multipoint load cell weighing arrangement for all the constituents, heavy duty large pug-mill mixer and carefully designed PLC/SCADA control system take care of the cumulative error corrections and deliver world class mix with total accuracy and consistency with huge power savings. The counter flow dryer drum with multi direction mixing technology & modulating burner gives highest fuel efficiency.
Salient Features :
- Optimum fuel efficiency
- Energy Efficient
- AC Motors
- Mixing Tower is equipped with sturdy skid which saves costly RCC work. Tower is rest on PCC work only.
- Bigger Hot Bin New design of hot bin increase 10% storage capacity and extra wide gate ensure free fall of aggregates which will reduce batch time. Gate Cylinder are in open atmosphere. No possibility of damaging pneumatic cylinder seal kit.
- Batch Tower is with Screen Bypass Duct. Screen is bottleneck of batch mix plan. You can run plant without screening material. All material collected in first bin. Material proportion set by AC drive of Aggregate bin feeder.
- Recycle Asphalt Adding Provision. With Screen bypass your plant also handle RAP upto 20%. RAP is add to hot elevator where it is heated by superheated virgin aggregates by conduction.
- Fully insulated Counter flow Dryer Drum fitted with automatic multi fuel burner.
- Hot bucket elevator system.
- Four / Five deck vibratory screen.
- Four / Five hoppers for storage of hot aggregates.
- Aggregates, bitumen, filler and hot mix weighing unit.
- Bitumen storage and heating system with thermic heater.
- Fully computerized control panel with option to store various types of hotmix recipes with possibility to change the recipes frequently.
- Bag type air pollution control system with bag filters complete with exhaust fan and chimney.
- Filler elevator for recovered dust from bag filters.
- Hot mix silo with 2 compartments, discharge doors, intermediate hopper and level indicator.
- All major bought out items are imported from Germany, Italy, France, Japan,Korea.
- Asphalt batching mix plant is containerized for easy transportation & fast installation.
Latest Searches of Asphalt Batch Mix Plant
- Top asphalt mixing plants
- concrete batch mix plant price
- Best Asphalt Batch Mix plant
- asphalt batch mix plant price
- Asphalt Batch Mix Plant Manufacturer
- asphalt batch mix plant manufacturer in india
- Best asphalt batch mix plant process
- Asphalt Batch Mix Plant at Best Price in India
Components of the asphalt plant are :
Cold Aggregate Bin Feeders
Gathering Conveyor & Slinger Conveyor
Counter Flow Dryer Drum
Fully insulated Counter flow, Cylindrical inclined type Dryer Drum unit with field proven internal flights designed to give bonus drying capacity with change in moisture content. Internal dryer flights are specifically designed and arranged in the dryer drum to obtain higher heating efficiency and homogeneous heating of different grain size aggregates. Hot aggregates temperature measuring thermocouple type probe for measurement of hot aggregates at the dryer outlet are given. Dryer drum supports comprising of four heavy duty trunion rollers and two thrust rollers on a rigid frame and equipped with two trunion rings. The four wheel drive (4WD) system with steel drum rollers comprising the friction drive system ensures a smooth and silent drive, and reduces maintenance cost, with high in thermal efficiency reduces heat losses, aid power saving & reducing the thermal stresses on the drying drum and noise emissions from the burner.
Hot Bucket Elevator
Fines/Filler feeding system
Primary Pollution Control System
Bag House Filter
Asphalt Transfer Pump
Bitumen Heating & Storage System
Thermic heater are supplied with hot oil jacketing on bitumen pipe line, asphalt pump, bitumen weigh hopper section and pug mill body. Opting for hot oil heating reduces asphalt pump binding, asphalt pipeline blocking, smoother bitumen weigh batcher and smooth pug mill operations.
The thermic oil heaters are supplied with auto temperature control to maintain precise bitumen temperature, independent automatic control including oil temperature indicator controller, low level switch, low circulation pressure switch, over temperature cut off thermostat burner operating circuits.